Thursday, August 26, 2010

10 weeks!

So, I am 10 weeks along. We always forget to take my picture when I actually have on make-up and my hair is down. Oh well...it is OK because we just want to document!

What is going on with this pregnancy?
  • I really think I am having a girl because this pregnancy is TOTALLY different. We already have a girl name picked out: Mary Moreland (Mary after my dad's mom and Moreland after Aunt Rebecca's middle name). I have some boy names that I like: Rowan and Henry and maybe even Rowan Henry as the whole name. I also like Ramsey.
  • I am not near as nauseous as I was with Bennett. I have been extremely tired. I was never too tired with B.
  • I have not told my students that I am expecting yet. I think I am going to wait a little while longer at least until I know if it is a girl or boy.
  • I go to the next week of pregnancy on Thursdays. I love Thursdays. I think it is so fun to find out what the baby's development is doing each week.
  • I looked it up and Baby Lewis #2 should be the size of a kumquat and already has fingers and toes!
  • Weight is less than 1 oz. and a little over an inch long (I got all of this information from babycenter.com
  • I already feel pudgy-er than I did just a few weeks ago.

Not too much more to report. We are so excited about the new addition to our family. I got the best news ever last night at my Tech internship meeting. The internship has always been 3 quarters (making it to where I was not going to be able to graduate because of maternity leave). Due to budget cuts, the internship is only 2 quarters now! It is a total gift from God because I have been so worried about what I was going to do. Thank you LORD!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey,
    I see you live in Shreveport. I live in Logansport, and my daughter lives in Keithville/Springridge. It's good to see someone in the blog world in the area.
    Good luck with your pregnancy, and with teaching. I'm a retired teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful, friend! I will be praying for little Mary Moreland or Rowan ;-) God Bless xoxo Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for belly pics! I hope your tiredness wears off after the first trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you look so pretty in that picture! you obviously don't need makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great without make-up and with your hair up!! I love the girl name. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so great! i'm so excited for y'all. i can't believe how quickly time flies and it's already time for another little lewis! your girl name is beautiful and i love all the boy names. so excited to follow along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you aren't nauseous this time around!And yay for the internship!! I sure hope that change to 2 quarters stays around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful!!!! I was thinking that when we had coffee yesterday! You definitely do NOT need make up! Can't wait to meet the new addition!
    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...