Friday, August 13, 2010

Guess What????

Baby Lewis #2 is on its way! Woooohoooo! We are thrilled!

I was feeling pretty tired and would just fall asleep randomly. I knew something was up! I took 3 tests and they were all positive! Mom happened to be coming over right after so I had to show her.

She was so excited!

Yay! Positive!

This is me at 5 weeks pregnant.

I think Rebecca was shocked!

So was Nana.

We had Bennett had the bag to Machine. He thought they were sharpie markers. Nope...positive tests!!

Richard and Janine took us out for a celebratory dinner at Mabry House. I am always up for celebrating anything there. They said they already knew, because of my random napping. I am so not a napper!

We happened to be going to meet a bunch of friends at Wine Country after dinner. I thought...we aren't always all together so it would be fun to share the news with everyone at once.

Dad was in Arkansas playing in a golf tourney so we had to wait until he got home to tell him. He was excited!

I went to the doctor today. I am 8 weeks pregnant. Baby Lewis is looking great. Our baby had a heart rate of 140 today. Last week it was 110.

We can't wait to meet you Baby Lewis #2! Bennett can't wait to be a big brother!!!

15 comments:

  1. I love that you captured the moments with the grandparents! The best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you captured everyone's faces as they found out. I think my favorite though is YOUR face when you are showing your mom! You can tell how happy you were/are! I also really love that you put the tests in a baggie! :) Congrats again, we are so excited for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What GREAT news!!! I am so thrilled for you all! Yay for more kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I knew it and I don't even know you but you have commented a couple times about being tired on your blog (yes I stalk you!) and I almost emailed Amanda yesterday to ask, but decided it was none of my business. Congrats and I can't wait to follow the pregnancy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! So happy for you! Love all the "finding out" pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsey, congratulations! This is amazing news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! Very excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Will be praying for you and the baby xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the most beautiful part about blogs, you will forever have this so your children can see how everyone found out! I have chills after I finished reading it. I am so thrilled for your family! Congrats Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! I'm excited to follower your pregnancy #2 journey too. I'm also excited to see that I'm not the only one who takes more than one test if it comes back positive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! I am sooooo excited! Bennet's going to be a Big Brother. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Can you tell I'm shocked? D and I are pretty sure we'll be in town the weekend of Labor Day, maybe we can see you guys. CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...