Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lunch, Guns, Swimming, & Baby Caroline!

\What do all of these things have in common? They are just a few of the things we have been doing around here. I have been SO tired lately that I haven't felt up to blogging so I thought I would group them all together in one post. Get ready.

We loved getting to have lunch with Carol on Thursday at Biscotti's. I love getting to visit with Carol. Since Leslie is in Germany, we decided to meet up for lunch.

On Saturday, we went out to the Bull Buteau Shoot Out fundraiser. Neil put a little skeet shooting team together. On the team was Neil, Richard, Andrew, Hunter Temple, and Russell. Poor Richard had a pretty bruised arm.

Here we are minus Richard and Russell. Hunter, Andrew, Neil, and me. They didn't win, but had a great time. It was a fun event and Trey did a wonderful job organizing it! Great idea, Erinn!

After much needed naps (for all of us) and spending some time indoors, we headed to the Dicharrys for swimming and dinner. Andre' was so sweet to push Bennett around on the raft under the sprinklers. He loved it!

Of course, Maddie and Bennett had to have popsicles before dinner!



Yesterday we went over to Jennifer and Justin's to see their sweet baby girl. We were excited that Jennifer's mom and sister came over so we could see them. Caroline was so tiny and precious. She was 1 week old yesterday. We were so glad to get to meet her. We can't wait for Caroline and Bennett to play together.

Mom, Caroline, and Mrs. Sarah

Justin and his girl. I think she looks just like him. He says that Jennifer's baby pics look just like her though.

Sweet family! She doesn't even look like she had a baby a week ago!!

Bennett kept saying "baby." Here he is checking her out.

All the girls and Bennett. Jennifer/Caroline, Renee', Mrs. Sarah, Mom, Me/Bennett
I made them this awesome shrimp pasta salad for dinner. Jennifer actually made it for us when I was pregnant. I was excited to get to return the favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...