Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend

I was excited to get to this weekend. It was the one that was after my first week back to work. Boy have I been exhausted! I am usually in bed by 8 pm. We all were pretty tired on Friday so we didn't do much. The only thing we had on the agenda for Saturday was a birthday party. Since I haven't had anything this week I took a lot of pictures at the party.

Bennett and Neil at Mason Wiltcher's 1st birthday party.

Happy Birthday Mason!


I think the little banner turned out so cute!

While we were at the party, Bennett successfully tore up Camila's decorations (these balloons), set off their carbon monoxide detector, and ate a chunk out of Mason's football. I think it was a pretty successful hour. I cannot contain this boy!

We ran by the house that we put an offer on last week to show our friends and Neil's parents. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much about it. We need to sell our house.

We came home and ordered Imperial Cathay take-out. It is the best!

Bennett had fun playing with the chalk that he got from Mason's party.

Bennett had a great time playing with Nana and Machine.


Nana gave Bennett a bath right after he peed all over the bathroom floor! It is always something around here.

This was Bennett before church this morning...
Church was really great today. The best part was when Neil accidentally locked the keys in the car. We were so glad that Leslie was there to let us sit in the car with her until Pop-a-lock arrived. Thanks Leslie!

5 comments:

  1. a new house - that's super exciting! b seems to get around just fine with only 1 "good" arm! this may be a stupid question but at what age did b start properly using colors, chalk, etc? hope your school year started off great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. When does Bennett get his cast off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bennett and Caleb will become best buddies when we move back bc it sounds like they are 2 peas in a pod!! Its amazing how you wait until right before they get in the bath/shower to take the diaper off and they still pee on the floor!! And I've had to throw away all Caleb's nerf bals because they've all been chewed into pieces! I hope you're feeling alright. Hopefully we will see yall soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha you are so funny! I didn't expect the decorations to stay in one piece trust me...too many kiddos for that! and don't mind the ball thing at all..his is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...