Monday, August 16, 2010

Pre-K 2

Bennett started his new pre-k class and I started back to work today. I decided that I would get up early and make us all a nice breakfast before our big day. I was feeling less than great so our breakfast never made it to the table. The smell of it just wasn't doing it for me. We were all pretty tired because our power went out from midnight until 4:30am! We were trying to sleep in a sweat box!

We are both representing CSHS in our gator attire.

When we arrived Bennett started to walk back to his old room. I stopped him and told him to go to this door. He wanted to check everything out before making his entrance!

Here is Bennett with his new teacher, Ms. Gwen. The room seemed like a lot of fun. She had things all over the wall and Jesus Loves Me playing on the CD player.

A family photo in our big boy's new room!
Bennett was so brave. He didn't even cry when we left. What a big boy in Pre-K 2!

4 comments:

  1. I love that picture of him peeking into the classroom. I'm glad the day went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a smooth sailing first day for the little guy!!! Makes it so much easier on us mamas when there are no tears :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CRIED like a baby...at daycare and all the way to work! So happy they are together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he has a great year in his new class! I love the picture of him checking out the new room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...