Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve.

The Hannas invited us over to their home for a fun and festive New Year's Eve dinner party. They even said that we could bring Bennett. It was a good thing because we didn't have a babysitter (Gammy) until 9:30. He was such a good boy the whole time. He sat in his little chair and played with this horn.

The Hanna's ALWAYS make a gourmet meal. Nikki and Jay make pork tenderloin with a blackberry reduction sauce, green bean bundles, and cranberry wild rice. It was pretty yummy.

Here are the Lewis'. Nikki always make a pretty table scape. She always arranges flowers and has the best accessories. She makes everything festive!

Here are Neil, Nikki, Jared & Katie Beville, and Bennett. Don't they looks cute in their hats? I found the big boy top hats on clearance at Paper Shack for $1.50! They even light up!

Neil and I were responsible for an appetizer and dessert. Neil made the most delicious Oysters Rockefeller. Those things were AWESOME! Here is my talented chef:

Here's Bennett and me.
At 9, we went ahead and took Bennett home so that we could make it back to the Hanna's for their neighbor's HUGE fireworks display at midnight.

When we got back to their house, I made dessert. Banana's Foster! It was my first time to make it and I thought it turned out pretty well. I was really excited.

This is right before we lit it on fire.

2 comments:

  1. did y'all play the office board game?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times! You and Neil should start a husband wife cooking blog! Y'all could be the Internet version of Down Home with the Neely's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...