Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Teaching comes with some really nice perks! I never thought that high school teachers received Christmas gifts from their students but I was wrong. Yesterday, a sweet student from the Philippines gave me a little bag with some Victoria Secret body mist in it and said "Merry Christmas Ma'am." He is so sweet.

Today, another thoughtful student who is always sweet gave me a cute tall bag. I opened it and it was this wonderful finger pointer! She even decorated it in CSHS colors and tied a rabbit's foot to the bottom. All day I used it to point to things and even brought it up to my mouth while saying "Shhhhh!" Some of the kids were not loving the pointer, but I had a great time with it.




3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I need a picture of you doing "Shhh"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like you thought high school teachers didn't get gifts, I thought traveling art teachers didn't get gifts either! But I got a $10 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble.....I really would have liked that rabbits foot though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! How fun! I can just see you doing the "SHH" with it! hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...