Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bennett's 1st Birthday Party!

Bennett's 1st birthday turned out to be a blast! We had it at our house and did a theme of "1" and polka dots. He looked so cute and had a great time. A lot of our family and friends came to help celebrate!

Warning: these photos are NOT in chronological order of the events.

Here we are trying to get a family portrait. It think he was ready to get down and play with all of his new toys!

Cute little boy! His outfit is from an Etsy seller who was so sweet.

Where's my cake? I got his adorable shirt and hat from an Etsy seller.


Yummy...cake!

Here is the damage to the cake. He really got in to it!

I also found this on Etsy. After I got it in, I realized that I could have made it with my cricut. That machine can do anything. I just wish I had some extra time to play with it!

Here are the party favor cookies. We ended up having some left over so I put them on a tray.

Here is the cake! It is in the shape of a "1." I have decided that I am going to have his cake in the shape of his age every year. I am going to have it deocrated in whatever theme we decide on that year. Next year, Gymboree!


Bennett labeled drinks. I got these labels from another Etsy seller. After re-reading this post, it seems that I have an Etsy addiction!

We used our middle room as a play room. We moved the coffee table and just put a bunch of toys in the floor. I think everyone had a fun time!

Here are Grand-Machine and Nana with their favorite boy.

Here is Bennett at the end of the party with all of his "loot!" He got the wagon from Mommy and Daddy.


We were so excited that Dianne, Cody, and Aunt Cloie came to the party. Dad was excited to see them too.


After the party, we went to eat dinner with Aunt Rebecca. We took the camera and looked over all the pictures of the party again. It was such a fun, special day!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are great. Happy Birthday Bennett! PS - you keep Etsy in business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all had a great time! Everything was so cute! Wish we could have come help celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute theme! Happy Birthday Bennett!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...