Thursday, December 24, 2009

What did you get from the Christmas Elf?

The elf was really generous this year at our house. Bennett got a rubber bendable snowman and a slinky. Neil got his favorite gum and a leather luggage tag stamped with his initials. I received gum and 2 tickets to see Martina McBride! Woohoo! Way to go Christmas Elf!

I thought the elf was really generous until we got to my dads house. The elf that stopped there gave each of us an apple, orange, $10, and 2 pieces of chocolate! Pretty nice elf.

We had a wonderful "Shoe Night!" I love this Dumas (my dads moms family) family tradition.



1 comment:

  1. Poor elf, trying to think of something really tiny to fit in Bennett's little shoe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...