Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tacky Christmas Party

Beau and Leigh Raines hosted a really fun tacky Christmas party for their friends on Christmas Eve Eve. We had a good time getting to see our friends. We were not able to find any tacky sweaters so we just whipped up our own from a bunch of clearance stuff at Michaels!

Here we are about to leave for the party. Bennett had just had his 12 month shots and was very sleepy. That's why he looked so happy.


Here are Margaret and Chris.
Here are SILs Nikki and Lindsay. Nikki ALWAYS wins for any type of costume party. She even had on Christmas stirrup pants. She is so creative! Lindsay was pretty tacky too. They won 1st and 2nd place for most tacky.

Here are all the born and rained Winnfield people. I think Winnfield people know each other from birth and then they move to other areas in groups so that they stay together! ha! Just kidding. Here are Jared, Cole, Lindsay, and James.

James and Nikki Hanna and Leigh (the hostess with the mostess).

Beau and Leigh told everyone to bring a gift from your house. We brought a dancing Santa Homer Simpson and a Santa blowing bubbles out of his rear-end. I have never ever as long as I have been going to gift exchanges had my gift stolen. I just haven't had the talent to buy things that people steal and fight over. Well, I guess there is a first time for everything! Our gift was stolen the max amount. Everyone wanted the dirty santas!!!

We ended up with this gorgeous painting that Leigh made.

Amy got a bicycle helmet. I don't even know if she has a bike. I'm sure will use it for something.

It was a wonderfully Christmastastic time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...