Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pictures with Santa!

We had the privilege of taking Bennett to see Santa yesterday. Since I am off work for 2 weeks...we got to take him in the middle of the day. Nana came over for lunch and to see him with Santa. We waited for Daddy to get finished with his work Christmas party to come with us too. We went to Bass Pro Shop because it is free and they give you a picture! Since there were no other children in line, I got to take as many pictures as I wanted. We took Bennett out of the cart and he walked right over to Santa.

Here is Bennett just staring at Santa. "Who is this big guy with a beard?"

Sweetest picture! I got this my saying "Merry Christmas" in a silly voice!


We saw Aunt Catherine, Green, and William there too. They were taking William to see Santa. I decided to go ahead a snap a couple of him. William is so sweet.

2 comments:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...