Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bennett's 12 Month Stats

Well Bennett checked out just great at his 12 month appointment. I know, I know his birthday was 2 weeks ago but I didn't want him to get shots on his birthday and I needed to wait until I was off work.

Height: 28 inches (25th percentile)
Weight: 22.11 lbs. (50th percentile)
Head: 47 cm. (75th percentile)


He was so happy at the appointment. Just playing and looking at himself in the mirror. He didn't know what was to come. Poor baby.

We weighed him on the baby scale. I think this will probably be the last time he gets up there. He is big enough to crawl right out!

Dr. Cockrell is so sweet. She is so good with babies. You can see that Bennett really likes her too.


This is our sweet boy after his shots. 2 in each leg. Boo. He was bright red and screaming and it was almost too much for me. We gave him a baby cheeto and he perked right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...