Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

We really had a lazy day on 1/1/10. It was nice to get some things done around the house and for 2 boys to get to take naps. I hope this isn't any indication as to how our 2010 will go... (lazy!).

I decided that I am going to try to take Bennett's hand print at the start of every year. Last year, he has his hand prints taken at birth (12/11) so I didn't take it on 1/1. I found this cute little kit at School Aids made of soft clay. It wasn't messy or hard to clean up. Isn't this the cutest hand ever?


After naps and lunch, we headed to Betty Virginia park. It was pretty cold, but that did not stop our boy. He didn't want his coat or his mittens, but I managed to make him keep on his hat. He LOVED the slides and climbing all over everything.






After dinner, I ran and picked up some fireworks because I wanted Bennett to see them. He loved looking at them, but when they started popping he got a little scared.


After fireworks and Bennett went to bed, we watched Julie and Julia. It was a pretty good movie! So that was our New Year's...I guess it was a little boring compared to the wild days of college. And I like it a whole lot more this way!

We don't really have any New Year's resolutions except for lose weight. I think that is our resolution every year. I hope it works!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 2010!!

    I love the handprint idea! That will be so special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics!! I feel lost not having been to Sunday School in so long! We will be back next week, though! Yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you saw the SB article...I have no idea how I got that free advertising...was really pleased with the article....Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...