Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mystery Viral Rash Day 3

I am blogging when I should be doing my online class work. Oh well..nothing like procrastination.

We were so fortunate to have my mom (Gammy) keep Bennett on Tuesday and Wednesday this week and Janine (Nana) to keep him today and tomorrow. We have some very sweet grandmothers! Thanks y'all!

Bennett's rash seems to be getting better. Maybe. I thought it looked better on his little face. Now he has it on his legs. Yes, we have called to the doctor. They told us to get him some Benedryl but if it was a virus then it wouldn't even do anything. Argh! We gave it to him tonight and saw no results. I find myself not wanting him to be around anyone because I would just hate it if anyone stared at him in a weird way. I would probably be a little bit offended!

So here is our sweet boy with mystery his rash on Day #3.

I don't think he is too happy about the rash either!

We did get to go on a walk tonight because the weather was great. He really seemed to enjoy the fresh air.

4 comments:

  1. he is still cute, even with the rash!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Bennett! I hope it goes away soon, but I agree with Rebecca, he is still so, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm commenting from the TL...poor boy! Bless his little heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Lindsey that's a lot like what Caleb had all over him but Bennett's is worse and Caleb'swasn't near as bad on his face but our dr. said the same thing. It just gradually went away. I made sure to keep him lotioned I don't know if it helped but it at least made me feel like I was doing something to help. It just looks terrible. Poor baby!! I hope it starts to go away soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...