Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our Blog Book!

We published our blog! It is so cool and I am just thrilled about our blog book! I used "the cutest blog on the block," but they re-direct you to Shared Book and I now see that they have a lot more covers for your book! It came in yesterday and was really nice. It is a hard back book with over 200 pages. I published just 2009 and I didn't even start blogging until February. I guess I have been a busy blogger. It is so much easier than scrapbooking and way less time consuming. I thought it was a great deal and love having a "hard copy" of our "virtual scrapbook!"

I couldn't get these pictures to turn the correct way, but you get the idea.

It even came with a table of contents!

Look how many pages!

Just wanted to share my little find. I think everyone should make one!!

6 comments:

  1. ok that's the cutest thing ever!!! I love . I might make one for 2008-2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what a great idea! I'll have to do that!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey! I LOVE blog books!! I am actually compiling our blog into a (surprise!!) blog book to give to Zev for Valentine's Day! (He proposed to me on Feb 14th!!) I started our blog in 2004, so I am actually having to divide it into two blog books. So fun. And I found the same thing with regards to the extra book cover options on shared book. Hope you are well! Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you blogged about your blog book! That has been on my To Do list, but the one site I found seemed like a real hassle! I'm going to check out Shared Book!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome!!!!! If I could get my butt in gear to blog more I'd love to do it!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blogbook!! I need one of those... maybe for my blogiversary! Congrats on ONE year.... you were my inspiration for setting up my blog! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...