Monday, January 11, 2010

13 cute months!

Bennett is 13 months old today! Can you believe it? I know I can't. He is just getting cuter by the day. He is learning so much and really starting to interact and play. Here are some things he is doing lately:

-He is starting to dance. He will go and push a button on different toys and start bending his knees and start "dancing." It is hilarious! He knows the correct buttons to push to provide music for his "moves."

-He is sort of starting to want to be held..sort of. He will run up to you and hug and then when you pick him up he wants to get back down. My boy is NOT a cuddler. He will cling to my legs though...I love that!

-We still have not found 1 thing Bennett will not eat. Neil said that he spit out corn the other day, but I fed it to him tonight and he ate it. Who knows!? He is one great eater. (Can't you tell?)



-He wears a size 4 diaper.

-He only drinks whole milk and transitioned to it perfectly.

-He is STILL waking up at night. We do not know what to do! I know I need to let him cry it out, but it is so hard to listen to him cry. Maybe we will sleep again in 10 years.

-Bennett wears 12-18 months clothes. Most of the time he is right on track with whatever his age is at the time. I hope it stays this way since Mommy is such a clothes fanatic!

-He is such a ham. We have gone to eat with different people and he just shows off the whole time! He will make noises and just bust out laughing to get everyone around him to laugh. He did it on our "Snow Day" last week with the Echols girls Sometimes I have to stop him because I don't want him to think we can act like that at the table...even though I am laughing at how funny he is!

-He still has us, the grandparents, his aunt, and uncles wrapped around his cute little finger.

2 comments:

  1. So jealous of Bennett's good eating habits!!!! Mira only has a handful of things she'll eat. =(
    And I promise, the Ferber Method is not nearly as horrid as you would expect!!! It took us 10 months to finally get desperate enough to try, and we are kicking ourselves for not doing it earlier!!!!! But, it works differently for different babies/different parents...if you ever decide to try it - follow the book exactly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be wrapped around that precious finger too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...