Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow Day?

We got out of school today because of bad winter weather. It was crazy that they cancelled school yesterday BEFORE any weather even hit. Everyone was talking about wrapping pipes, letting water drip all night, and stocking up on necessities. I did happen to go to the grocery store because we needed diapers. I went ahead and put a thing of bottled water in the cart just in case. The water is still sitting in my car. Anyway, we had a lazy morning. Bennett didn't even wake up until after 9. Of course, I was up at 7! Neil's office delayed work until 10 so he slept too. I just watched GMM and stayed in my pjs. It was nice.

We went to lunch at Fairfield with Gammy, Carol, and Leslie. Bennett was trying to eat the crayons and show off for Leslie and Carol. He is too funny, but I want him to learn he cannot yell and be silly at the dinner table. I don't know if I am trying this too young though!!? This is the only photo I got of our lunch.

After lunch we came home for a nice long nap. We were hoping to get to have a play date with Max, but it didn't work out. Maybe next snow day!

Nana, Grand-Machine, and Aunt Rebecca all came in town to shop and see Bennett. They LOVE getting to see and they just spoil him with attention. It is so much fun to watch.


I had Bunco on the calendar for a couple weeks and was glad to get to see everyone. Teresa hosted it at her neighborhoods clubhouse. She did a great job of hosting! I took one picture but it wasn't that great so I will just leave it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...