Saturday, January 16, 2010

28 Years.

I turned 28 on Saturday. This has been a great year with lots of changes. I have gotten to see my baby do tons of new things and watch him as he discovers the world. We adjusted to life with a new-born and now a toddler. I was laid off from a job because our entire company closed. I started a Masters degree program and started an entirely new career as a teacher. We have made lots of new friends that have kids the same age as Bennett. It has been a busy but fun year.

Here are some photos from my birthday celebration weekend!

Neil and me at 2Johns restaurant in Bossier. It was a delicious meal with a really nice atmosphere.

We went with some of our friends. Out of each couple, 1 of the 2 have a birthday in January. It was like a celebration for all of us. Rebecca (SIL) came too but she was in the bathroom when we took this picture.

On my actual birthday 1/16, we went to Biscotti's, my totally favorite place for lunch. Amy organized the whole luncheon for me. Here she is with her mom and Bennett.


A birthday family photo.

Me, Erinn, and Leslie

My extremely wonderful homemade chocolate cheesecake that Rebecca made and decorated with my monogram. Thanks Stephen!

Dad sent me this edible arrangement to work on Friday. I was so surprised!

Ann and Max came to celebrate too! They were intrigued by each other.

And here is a group shot minus Lynsie and John. Here are Richard, Neil, Dad, Janine, Carolyn, Rebecca, Leslie, Erinn, Amy, Ann, Max, Tina, Carol, Casey, and Me with Bennett! (I am all about a group photo!)

A cute gift from Erinn.

Amy gave me the cutest pair of earrings. This picture is so not cute!

Leslie gave me the 1st book in the Mark of the Lion series. We are going to share them and read them together! I love a Francine Rivers book any day. She also gave me a framed picture of us with Travis Cottrell. It will be going on my desk tomorrow!

Nana and Bennett always have such a good time!
I really had a wonderful birthday celebration! After lunch, we saw that Lewis Gifts was having the best sale ever. Anything you could put in a bag for $15! My stuff totaled over $400! It was awesome!


We went home and Bennett took a 2 hour nap. Leslie came over to chat while Bennett slept. We went to the Raines house for the Saints game after the nap. All the kids looked so cute! Especially our boys in their Saints gear!


3 comments:

  1. I love the Picture of Bennet and Drew- they look like best friends! This weekend was very fun and Stephen says your welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lindsey,

    I hope this next year is filled with abundant blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so precious! And you are going to love that Francine Rivers book. There is a second one, so get ready for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...