Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dine in the Pines and Tech Baseball

When Rebecca told me she was planning Dine in the Pines, I knew we had to be there.  We were going to be able to dine in the middle of Park Ave, but rain made us take the party to the Argent pavilion at Tech.  It was a great event! They had tables all set-up with flowers that were arranged by the local garden society.  The whole event benefited Piney Hills Advocacy Center.  I was so proud of Rebecca and her efforts!  She did a great job!


One our way to the event, we stopped by the Sigma Kappa lodge so I could see my brick on the new walkway!

Rebecca was responsible for getting lots of the sponsors including Smart Plumbing!

Also, Richard and Janine Lewis. We used their tickets while they kept the kids.

Here's the program! YAY Boodle!

She even serves desserts!

Photo booth!
 We got home and found out that Tech's baseball game was still playing so we all loaded up and went to the game at 9pm!  Such a great idea!
They love concessions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...