Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sarah Kathryn's School Celebration

We got to celebrate Sarah Kathryn's birthday at her school the Thursday before her birthday which was on a Saturday.  Her class is called "young 2s" so about half of the kids in her class are born in April.  We picked up donuts, she wore a cupcake shirt, and she was ready!

Neil had a meeting so he couldn't come with us. :(  Bennett had a dentist appointment right after so he got to come with me!

Free play

I started to put out the plates and napkins, but SHE wanted to do it.  I love how much she takes after me!



This girl!

Praying before snack.
Thrilled about her crown and her candle!


How fun to celebrate our BIG 3 year old!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...