Sunday, April 9, 2017

SomeBUNNY is 3!

I knew from the moment I was pregnant with SK that this child's 3rd birthday would be an egg hunt.  I knew before I knew she was a girl!  Some say I am crazy...I say I am a planner!

We planned her birthday the week before Easter because Neil, the brothers, and Granddad were going to be out of town on her actual birthday.  We planned her birthday around the church Pig Roast and Egg Hunt!  This girl had a great birthday!

She is such a hostess!  She helped me stuff the eggs and made sure people had fun.  I love it!

It was so much fun decorating and planning out her party details. She loved every bit of it.  The boys never seemed to notice any of the party details, but she noticed everything!

I made the egg garland while getting my hair done one day.  Gotta multitask.

Bunny ears were The Festive Favor.

Mom helped me cut out the fruit into chicks and bunnies

I loved the cake!  And it tasted good, too!

Bunny food


The Face painter was a hit!

So excited!  She still talks about it!

Cutie!

BIG 3 with Nana and Granddad

She got an Easter bunny painted on her face. It looked a little deranged, but she didn't care!


Saints all day, erryday.

Little Batman


She was a tad startled when she looked in the mirror!

ahhhh!

Her favorite person arrived!  Daniel!

Rebecca and Daniel asked her to be their flower girl and she said YES!

Yippee!  We are thrilled!

Daddy is such a good sport!

The Harpers are so dang cute!

Me with my most favorite girl!

I think Whittney would love this is!

The grandpas!

proud parents!

Getting ready for the hunt!  We hid over 400 eggs!

GOOOOO!


Here comes the Bunny! (Daniel)

She was LOVING it!

EC loved the bunny!

Sister loved her some bunny!



She loved her cake!

Family of 5!

Rebecca, Daniel and Beauty Queen

Nana and Granddad with EB

Pops and Carolyn with EB

Gammy and the birthday girl

Bride and Matron of Honor!

SK LOVES Luke.  I mean Loves him.

So many fun, girly presents to open!

Roane and SK 3rd cousins

The boys were so sweet to her.  Henry got his scissors immediately to help with the ribbons.

She was overwhelmed by this Elsa doll from Nana!  hugged it and closed her eyes... you know she liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...