Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer 2016

Now that I am a full-time stay-at-home mom...we've been super busy! Not only do I have my 3 kids to tend to I ave my new business: The Festive Favor and I am doing some part-time marketing consulting for Ameriprise and Red River Brewing!  Wow!  It is a lot.  It is not keeping us from having fun, though.

Sarah Kathryn and I babysat Baby Loop (she she calls him).  SK was the biggest helper! She was a little too helpful if you know what I mean. She got him blankets, her doll bed, wanted to hold him constantly, and even put his pacifier in his mouth!  Such a little mommy!





We've taken summer as our opportunity to wear the cutest summer outfits ever.  I can't even handle her in this Beaufort Bonnet beauty.

This too.  Adorable!

Rebecca launched her Rodan and Fields Business!

How cute are these cookies!??

Good luck! She has inspired me to have my own business launch party!

Tent fort in the playroom!  They wanted to sleep in there so I let them.  It lasted 5 minutes before they wanted to get in their beds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...