Friday, May 6, 2016

Field Day 2016

Our new coach planned such a fun field day for the kids.  It was themed Bulldog Ninja Warrior.  The kids had a blast!  I found out that I am WAY TOO COMPETITIVE!  I do not like to lose and I do not like cheaters even if it is first grade field day.  I had to take a step back and calm myself down. Gammy was able to come out for a little while and Bennett was so glad!  It was a really great day.
The Rockstars!

Me with my sweet B

It's so fun to have your BFF at your kid's school stuff!  4th grade was blue and 1st grade was orange.

sweet boys!




Bennett and Gammy

obstacle course

We rocked tug o' war



This was a camo bear crawl.  It ended up as running because there were stickers in the grass.

love the scooter race!










Bennett and Kade doing a handshake after winning Tug!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...