Thursday, May 19, 2016

Aloha 1st grade!

Bennett's end of year party was so cute!  It was a luau t say Aloha 1st grade.  Each class brought fruit, goldfish, drinks, and cupcakes for a fun luau snack.  They played games, had a photo booth, and even got tattoos!  I am so glad I got to help out and have fun with my favorite 1st grader.








The kids love Mr. Hall, the security guard.


I can't even believe I am about to have a 2nd grader.

Mrs. Amato's rockstars!

Since getting into gateway this year, Bennett has LOVED I mean LOVED Ms. Miller.  He talks about her and cheers for her if she is called up on stage.  He was thrilled she came to the party.

Cute little fruit cups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...