Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Baseballin'

Bennett is so sporty.  I just love that he loves sports.  It's baseball season and he is playing machine pitch.  I thought that he was waaaaaaaaaay too young for it, but Little League changed the age rule and he makes him play up.  He loves it!  The machine isn't really calibrated to hit in the same spot, but that doesn't stop the Astros!  This isn't like coach pitch or t-ball where you get to try until you hit. 3 strikes and you're out.  This is how baseball really is so we need to learn the rules, I guess. They really try and have won their first 2 games.  Gooooooo Astros!
Big boy!

This boy.  I don't even know what to say about this little mischievous thing.  He's mine.

My sweet big boy!!


We only know a few of the kids names on the team.

Pops and Carolyn came to the first game.



Catcher Lewis



Sweetest girl with Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...