Sunday, March 1, 2015

On the move

This little beauty queen is EVERYWHERE!  You can't take your eyes off her for a second or she is in another room or eating dirt off the floor.  She can find the tiniest speck and it goes directly in her mouth.

This day she crawled right to the pantry and started taking things off the shelves in the door.  This girl is growing up too quickly!

Also, I wish someone would have told me to not buy dresses for her at this age!  A dress really gets in the way of her crawling.  I'm convinced that bubbles are the only way to go.


1 comment:

  1. I should have told you about the dresses! I learned the hard way with Evie, but Charlotte hasn't worn a dress since she started crawling! Looking forward to dresses this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...