Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day

Since the kids had school and I had to work we celebrated St. Patrick's Day with a fun breakfast.  Henry had a snack, but they didn't let parents come.  Have I mentioned how much I don't like not being invited?  I don't like it.  Anyway, moving on.

Shamrock pancakes, green apples, lucky charm yogurt, and green berry rush to drink.  mmmmmmm.



Here I am showing off my botox with a selfie and a light-up shamrock earring.

This is what each boy gave to their friends.  I've done this same thing the past 4 years.

I love handprint art!

I had no idea Sarah Kathryn was such an artist.  Her teacher really does a good job!

Playing at school on St. Pat's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...