Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sarah Kathryn meets Gymbo!

I am so excited that Sarah Kathryn started Gymboree!  I love that all my babies have gotten to enjoy this with me.  I love taking them and really do feel that's why my kids had such great head control.  And it's where I've met some great people like Casey and Ashleigh.

Sarah Kathryn did a great job, but it wore her out!  She fell asleep at the end.  Here are the boys at Gymboree: Bennett and Henry

Tummy time with the big mirror

This girl is the cutest thing!!!!  I can't get enough!

She was literally falling asleep by this point


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad she got to meet Gymbo! Some of my best memories with Mason and Evie are there. I loved looking back at Henry's post- that pic of him and Evie crying is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...