Monday, June 9, 2014

Stylish Girl

I noticed I've been taking lots of pictures of Sarah Kathryn wearing all the outfits people have given her.  It is so much fun to get her all dressed up.  I used to just let the boys roam around in pjs at this age, but not Sarah Kathryn!  She likes to be dressed up!

ruffle pjs from Jessie

sweet blue and yellow from Leslie

The Beville's gave her this swimsuit and I just couldn't resist trying it on my girl!

Sandals from Megan and outfit from Mallory

Bubble from Sarah and burp cloth from Lynsie (LOVE THIS BURP CLOTH!)

I just thought she looked so cute in this tutu outfit from Jan

This sweet outfit from Trish is one of my favs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...