Tuesday, October 29, 2013

15 weeks!

PregnancHighlights:

How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of baby: an apple (from Babycenter.com)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 2 pounds, but I can feel myself groWING

Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes (I bought some sweet samples at market of maternity clothes...will be in them soon)

Gender: We aren't finding out and I really want to!

Movement: none, so far

Sleep: I sleep really well except for bathroom breaks.

What I miss: having energy

Cravings: I have been loving cold fruit, salads, and Apple Jacks. I really want some spaghetti!

Symptoms:  tiredness

Best Moment this week: hearing Bennett tell random people "I'm having a new baby!"

15 weeks pregnant with Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...