Tuesday, October 8, 2013

More Perot Museum

I am so sad that Bennett decided to pop a key off my school laptop and shove it in to where my camera card goes...so all my pictures are from my phone.  Not the best quality, but you get the idea.

After the Children's area we headed to the sports hall.  This was really neat.  This wall lights up as you run your hand/body on it.  They loved it!




My handsome boys were loving this!
Next, we the racing game.  You could select an opponent like a cheetah or T-rex, or a human to race.  We waited in line for this for about 20 minutes.  Bennett was so excited to race!  He chose a male soccer player.
It counts you down and then you RUN!  He was so upset that he didn't win.  Winning isn't everything!

Bennett and the T-Rex


The boys got to stand on the Earthquake simulator.  Bennett didn't like it, but H did!


Neil and Bennett got to ride the "drilling" ride.  It showed how far you go down in the earth to drill a well.  Henry and I had our own fun since he wasn't able to ride.

Hen kept watching people open this geode and knew he had to try it.  A little girl was taking a sweet forever with it and after waiting patiently Henry said "my turn!" "my turn!"


We got to crawl in a log!


They had different wilderness scents you could smell.  This is Bennett after smelling the coyote urine!


Outside the Perot was a "leap frog" pond.  They. Loved. This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...