Wednesday, October 23, 2013

BREW 2013

 Neil got us tickets to Brew, Shreveport's beer festival.  It was a total blast for me since I am pregnant and had to drink water.  I was really fine because I don't have to drink to have fun!  I liked drinking my water out of the fancy beer glass, though.  The weather was FABULOUS and we enjoyed time with friends all day.  Since Red River Brewing is launching their new brewery this Thursday...we thought we'd better go out and support them!  We are so excited for them!

Dad let us take his car because he needed mine to be able to pick up Henry.  He was excited to spend time with him.  They had Chick-Fil-A and Henry ate 6 nuggets and fries!
Neil and me

Leslie, Erinn, me, and MC

Clint, Leslie, Neil, and me (we rode together)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...