Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Arboretum in fall

All I can say is WOW when I think about the Arboretum during the fall.  I've been one other time and it was a scorcher!  We had fun, but I think I like fall the best.

Brett and Anna have a family membership so they took us with them.  It was so nice!  It was a tad chilly since it had been raining, but that meant the crowds stayed away.  Our first stop was hot chocolate and coffee for all parties.  You will notice it on the boys' clothes in the pictures.



How cool are these pumpkin huts?

My little pumpkin!



love this one!


Our next stop was the new adventure garden for kids.  I could have seen us spending about 5 more hours here.  We only had about 1 hour but it was worth it!  We all loved it!

This tree house has nets you could climb on!


They (we) all loved the water guns!



These were the creepy people who loved Henry.  I was getting the stroller and bags together and walked up to Neil saying "Oh, y'all want a picture with him?"  I was like "WHAT?"  They took a picture with their own camera and I snapped one and grabbed Henry.  He was saying "mommy...ehhh."   Dear Indian Lady, do not take pictures with random American children.


cute bird's nest

Bennett went to sleep in the turtle shell.



a group pic!  Neil, me, Henry, Anna, Bennett, Brett, and McCann (in the stroller)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...