Tuesday, October 22, 2013

14 weeks!

14 weeks with Baby Lewis #3

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 14 Weeks

Size of baby: a lemon (from Babycenter.com)
Bennett loves asking "how big is your baby now? or "when is it going to be the size of an orange?"

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 2 pounds

Maternity Clothes: All regular clothes

Gender: We aren't finding out and I really want to!

Movement: none, so far

Sleep: I sleep really well.

What I miss: having energy

Cravings: I have been loving cold fruit, salads, and Apple Jacks.  I am dying for a cold turkey sandwich which is something I NEVER want.  Can't risk the listeriosis.

Symptoms: a little nausea and tiredness

Best Moment this week: going to the doctor yesterday and hearing the sweet heartbeat of 156 and finding out that I get an ultrasound next time!

14 weeks pregnant with Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...