Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Festival

Bennett's school has the best fall fest around!  It is tons of fun and raises lots of money for the school. I love that the fall fest has food so we don't have to worry about cooking or messy up the kitchen! :)  Although we had a plan in place weeks ago, I was vetoed and we didn't enjoy dinner there.  Maybe next year when Henry is in K-3!

They have a bake sale and they ask for donations.  I couldn't wait to make these Frankenstein twinkies that my favorite blogger makes.  She only makes desserts and I LOVE that!  These things were an undertaking but so fun to make!  I even had people come up to me at the fest telling me how cute they were!  Megan even sent me a text of Addison holding hers!

Each class enters pumpkins into the pumpkin contest.  Bennett's class had the cutest ones!!  They had a pumpkin banana split!  He was proud!

Bennett stayed at this water balloon shooter.  This totally paid for his arm band.  He LOVED this!

We headed to the gym for games and fun.

Someone sent Bennett to jail.  No idea who!

He loved making the sand art necklace.

Bennett loves Loralei!  He gets a little nervous around her.

Henry finally arrived!  Neil sort of forgot to pick him up.  Oh well, he made it and had so much fun!
He had his face...


AND hair painted!

Loved it.

He slid down the HUGE slide.

We were excited that both Nana and Gammy came.  Pops even stopped by for a minute.


Gammy, her boys, and John John

Bennett and John

The train is a favorite!  Henry rode it 3 times and never had to get off!


They rode ponies!  Henry was thrilled!

We said "say hi Dumplin!"  He said "hi dumpin!"



Bennett's monkey hand print

What!???  a picture of me and my boys!!?? LOVE THIS!

We are thankful that Nana was able to take Bennett back with her to Ruston.  He was out of school today and we had his fall conference.  Thank goodness for Grandparents!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...