Monday, March 18, 2013

They see me Rollin'

You guessed it!  I got a new car!  Well a new to me car because it is used, but I am so excited!  I got a Buick Enclave.  I'll admit that I was worried about getting a Buick because I thought that's what older people drove and I was a little scared it looked like a mini-van.  I have left my fears behind and am now "bouncing on 24's!"

Neil was my total wheeler dealer with this car.  I basically pulled up, signed my name twice, and drove off in this car.  Neil has been working on this car buying deal for over a month and spared me all the grunt work. He also had them install a DVD player for the kids as an added bonus. Thank you, Neil!  You are the best!

There is no end to all the amenities I have on my new car.  My favorites are the Bluetooth with my phone and the button to press to close the back end of the car.  I was telling Neil yesterday that this is the first car I've ever owned that has leather seats...and these are heated and air-conditioned!



James (our salesman) and me


Neil and me


James, the salesman extraordinaire

2 comments:

  1. Bouncing on 24s!! You are hilarious. Love the new car. Neil is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...