Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Festivities

We had a total blast with St. Patrick’s Day this year.  From Pinching to parties, it was a fun holiday.  I told Neil the other day that I didn't realize how much people actually celebrated St. Pat’s…guess I've been in a cave for the past 30 years.  We went to the St. Patrick's Day parade, enjoyed an all green breakfast, and even went to Ruston for Nana and Gigi's birthdays.

I made the same exact St. Pat's favors I made last year for the boys.  It was easy and I already had the baggie topper made up.  Lucky Charms for all children under age 4...yes!
They say the same: "Lucky to be your friend"

I just changed the names of the kids and Volia... easy peasy.  I took it another step and made ones for the family as well.

My aunt sent the boys fun St. Pat's glasses and goody packages...even complete with baby pics of their mommy! Thank you, Auntie!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...