Sunday, March 3, 2013

Polyester Party

Bennett's school had a fundraiser auction party on Friday night and we decided to go.  It was a lot of fun and I am so glad we went!  They had it at Pierremont Mall and the theme was 70's and we didn't dress up.  We heard that really no one was dressing up and we didn't want to stick out like sore thumbs.  But, I LOVE to dress up in costume so maybe we will next year.  They had a photo booth with props that was such a fun time.  My favorite part of the evening was in the photo booth with the girls when Erin held up her peace sign in our picture...I've been laughing about it for 3 days!!!

Neil and me

Andre' and Erin

We were patrons, but I didn't get our pic....There's Erin's name!

Erin and me

Dianne and me

Heather, me, Erin, and Erinn

We had fun with these couples...we all met up at the Buteau's before for a little pre-party.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun!! Love your top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...