Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pinchin'

I was scanning Pinterest the other day and stumbled upon "Pinching!"  I am all about the whole "booing and elfing" craze so why not add in "Pinching," as well?  I wanted to start it at school to make the days at the swamp pass by with fun and gifts. As you may know, I am the "Faculty Spirit Coordinator" at the school.  It's not an official title, but it IS a title and I embrace it.

I got my 5 packages of all GREEN items ready for March 1st so that the pinching could take place all the way up until St. Patty's Day.  You just never know if these things will take off at a place like a school, but I am IMPRESSED!  These teachers have been going all out!  It is so much fun to see the "We've been Pinched" signs all over the doors of my coworkers!

Here are the ones I made up.

On Friday, I was absolutely shocked to get pinched!!!  This person made up a huge basket of goodies and had a student deliver it to me!  I was sooooo excited!!!

Mrs. Lewis was pinched WELL!  I love the green duct tape!

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...