Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Basketball Buddies

We enjoyed a Tech basketball game on Saturday night.  It is my very first one ever in my life.  I never even went to a Tech game whilst attending college...undergrad or grad!  What was wrong with me?  I know...they  never had parties at fraternity houses after basketball games!!  

Kidding.

Anyway, we had a birthday party and then headed to Ruston for the big event. Richard and Janine cooked for all of us plus Rebecca.  We headed out to the game and got there right before tip off.  Bennett got to sit with Eddie and Richard all the way across the TAC from us.  We waved back and forth during most of the game.  A lot of them time was spent going back and forth from one end of the TAC to the other when Bennett decided to move seats.  It was good fun.

Sweet boy watching the game!

Eddie, Richard and B.  Eddie will be a grandfather in August!!

Basketball buddies!!!

me with Becky AKA Lemons and Lime Boutique operators!! Like us today!

One of my old students was 

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! Check that off your bucket list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...