Friday, March 22, 2013

Bennett's Easter party

Bennett had tons of fun Easter activities today.  He had an Easter hat parade, Easter chapel, an egg hunt, and  a special snack!  I am so glad that I took off work the whole day to enjoy it with him.  I think he was glad I was there, too.  He kept wanting me to do everything with him and it made me feel good!  

Here is Bennett at chapel...he saw me and was so excited!

Each child had to bring 6 eggs with the child's name on them.  Bennett had some really fancy Spiderman and Batman eggs to find.  When I saw them at Target I just knew my boy would love them!  I felt like a total slacker mom because the eggs were due on Wednesday and I had forgotten to fill them!  I ran to Wal-mart before school on Wednesday and picked up fillers.  Mrs. Rose had baskets for all the kids ready to go!  It was raining so we hid all 72 eggs in the lobby of the pre-school area.  They were totally fine with it.

Yaaaaay!!  Batman!


Spiderman!

Keegan got the same as me...oh wait! That says Bennett!

He counted all 6 eggs and said "I have 6 eggs" about 12 times.


Erin made the cutest Peep push pops!

me with my sweet, big boy!

Bennett loves Mrs. Rose!

We had a blast making his Easter hat.  It was hard to make a boyish hat!  We went to Dollar Tree and he picked out all the Superheroes even though I had a cute dinosaur idea in mind.  But, I thought that it's his so he should pick.  He loved picking out where to put each Marvel man!  I came up with the Spiderman hatching out of the Easter egg!  I also burned myself royally with the glue gun!  He was so proud when he walked in the room in his hat!
All the kids in their hats with Bennett acting like the class clown

Bennett put his Easter hat on me for this pic!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Easter hat and the swanky Easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...