Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Morning

The Easter bunny did a great job picking out the boys' favorite things this year.  Bennett woke up bright and early to let us know that he saw what the Easter Bunny brought for him.  He was super excited. I had to drag myself out of the bed to get my camera before he could dive in to the basket.  We grabbed Henry out of bed and let them loose!  

Easter Basket fun!

Henry loved BENNETT'S Batman drink

Bennett was thrilled about his  "inja turtle."


Henry was really into his basket this year.


Bennett was a big helper.


I sort of felt like Neil didn't want his picture taken.

The gum-pooping-chicken was the favorite of the morning,

gum-pooping chicken
 We had a really weird Easter morning.  We weren't rushing around to get ready for church because Bennett wasn't allowed to get out of the house and Henry was feverish with a cold.  It felt really awkward and empty not going to church on Easter.  Next year, we are there for sure!

1 comment:

  1. 1) Mason loved the pooping chicken too.
    2) I love their matching pjs! When did Henry get so big?!
    3) I really love Neil's picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...