Friday, March 22, 2013

Gardening Gurus


Neil has wanted us to get an outdoor family hobby for a while now.  We decided that we would make a little container garden with vegetables, herbs, and fruit.  We decided that we wanted to have tomatoes, cucumbers, okra, carrots, and onions in our garden.  Lowe’s decided that we would have strawberries, basil, onions, tomatoes, parsley, zucchini and squash.  We are going to look for the other veggies soon.  Neil and Bennett went to the store and came home with all the goods.  I meant to go with them, but I had Hennie and I just couldn't tear myself away from Downton Abbey Season 2.  




Bennett was the biggest helper!  He filled all the pots with soil.



1 comment:

  1. How fun! Matthew has been dying for us to get a garden. I'm sure I will have lots of questions soon. Don't you just love Downton Abbey?! We are obsessed with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...