Thursday, January 26, 2012

Random Week Post

Our week has been full.  We haven't had lots of activities or anything like that...it's just busy going to work at 7 and not getting home until 5:30.  We have had lots of fun in the evenings relaxing (ha)!  We seriously go 90 to nothing until the boys go to bed.  It's fun chaos and I would not change it!

We decided to have our Gymboree friends over on Tuesday night for dinner and play time.  I made this Paula Deen dish that was not fabulous.  I joked that it might be one of her "post-Diabetes" recipes! Ick, don't make it! Bland city.
Bennett and Mason had a blast in Henry's bed
Henry, Evie, and Ahni playing
All 5 kids!  Bennett, Henry, Ahni, Mason, and Evie
Last night, Bennett and Neil got their hair cut.  Bennett hops right up in the chair and is so good while getting his hair cut.  He requests a brown and orange sucker afterwards.

And on a totally random note... I FINALLY had my towels made.  Jeannie did an awesome job putting the boy's initials on them.  They go great with the shower curtain.

Is it already Thursday?  I guess time flies when you're having fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Paula Deen reference. Bless her heart. I suppose it was only a matter of time. cute towels as well. the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...