Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!

Today was my first day back to work after being off for almost 8 months.  I haven't not worked for that long of a stretch since I was a freshman in college.  It was nice.  I loved staying home and being with my kids day in and day out.  I felt like I could stay on top of the house work and laundry.  I am surely counting my blessings!

Now, I am back to the grind.  2 fabulous things about my first week back... 1. it's a 4 day week and 2. we have 2 green and gold days! (this means that I get to wear a school t-shirt)


me and my boys on my first day back to work!
I had a nice first day.  I liked my classes and everyone was so sweet to welcome me back!  Now the question that is on everyone's mind...When is our next break???


Guess what?  My cousin, Carrie started a blog!  I am so excited to have a family member join the blog world.  Check her out here.

1 comment:

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...