Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012

Wow!  It has taken me a full week to type a post in the new year of 2012.  Since the first and most memorable thing that has happened this year was the stomach bug invading our house I can see why I haven't posted.  It was the most deadly virus ever.  Neil, Henry, and I all got it along with several of our friends.  Needless to say, it was awful.  The only way we got through it was because my mom was able to come over and help all day long.  My dad brought us some Pedialyte at 5 am for Henry.  Thank you LORD for parents!

This week has pretty much consisted of finding child care for Henry, going to lunch, and getting things ready for my return to school. We actually found a place for Henry to go during the day.  We found this little older couple to keep him and they were so sweet!  The only downside is they are about 25 minutes from our house/work/school.  Oh well, we can do anything temporarily.

I actually managed to take a few pictures with my phone this week.  They are really random...

We met Drew and Beau at the park and Johnny's on Monday before the plague came over us.

We fed Henry some more cereal.  Bennett loves sitting right next to him at  the table.

We started feeling better and went for a Jeep ride.
My Henry looks so big!!! And then about 20 minutes later...puke EVERYWHERE!



We had a night out last night to celebrate Erin's 30th birthday!!  This is the year when tons of people I know are going to be turning the big 3-0!  And I am up next... 
Me and the birthday girl or AKA: Co-Room-Moms


Lindsay, Erin, Erinn, me, and Leigh (We missed you, Casey!)

2 comments:

  1. yuck! sorry to hear about the stomach bug. happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad y'all are feeling better. That stomach bug sounds horrible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...