Sunday, January 15, 2012

Leslie's Going Away Party

Leslie got an AMAZING job in Dallas and found out she would be moving.  We are SO PROUD of her! She really deserves this new job because she has worked so hard.  She is going to be an interior designer at the largest health care facility construction in the USA! How fabulous is that?

Once we heard the news, we all got together to plan a "Texas" themed going away hoe-down.  Since she is moving to Texas, we thought she needed BBQ, boots, and all things cowboy.  The decor turned out soooo cute!  Erinn made everything look so cute with her artistic eye.

Here's the BBQ table along with boots and bandannas

Jacques made every bit of the BBQ and it was amazing!  He is an excellent chef.

Bandanna bunting is so fabulous!

We served tea and lemonade in Mason jars...so southern!

Erinn, Leslie, me, and Emily

Cheers!


The Sigma Kappas in attendance...I think we should send this to the Virtual Violet!

The hostesses with the guest of honor. L-R Deb, Erinn, Leigh Ann, Leslie, Holly, me, Emily, and Emily

Holly and me!  I just love Holly Wood!

Carol was so sweet to hold Henry while we cleaned up.  

me, Leslie, and Erinn

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to see you in cowboy boots! :) Loved your scarf! Love you cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweet friend!!!!! You are the BEST!!! The party was fabulous! Thanks you for being you!!!! Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...