Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Henry's Day!

I didn't plan for it to work out this way, but with my last week before work I had 1 day for Henry and 1 for Bennett.  It ended up being a Henry day because we had Gymboree so I thought we should just spend the day together.  We started with a VERY lazy morning.  Henry fell asleep next to me on the couch after we played.  Sounds like a good morning to me...NAPS!

We headed to lunch with friends before Gymboree.  Counter Culture is the place to go.  We basically had the place to ourselves!

Casey/Evie, Me/Henry, and Ashleigh/Ahni
Our next stop was Gymboree.  I am wearing my stay-at-home mom gear (yoga pants and a MOPS t-shirt).  Man, I will miss this wardrobe!

Me with my sweet big boy

So strong!
I asked if Henry could "graduate" today.  It's not really a big deal, but I needed the pictures!  We all said "Hip, Hip, Hooray! Henry graduates today!"

Love!

Bubbles just for Henry!

Evie got to get in the tube with Henry...love these cute babies!

Henry and his posse!  Henry has been in a class of all girls the whole time and he is the youngest!  Pictured from L-R: Mollie, Evelyn (same birthday as Henry and born at same hospital!), Henry, Evie, Ahni, and Dossett

Evie giving Henry a little head rub

Henry and his Gymbo teacher, Stacey.
We will miss all of our Gymboree friends.  It sort of feels like I am closing a chapter in a book or moving or something...

Anyway, we headed to get our new washing machine at Appliance Outlet!  If you need an appliance...go there!  You can't beat the prices or the service.  I like my new washer better than my old one and I really liked my old one. No more laundromat for me.

We had the privilege of having Maddie with us again on Tuesday.  She is sooooo good and was a pleasure to be around.  She did not want to leave our house!  Bennett has been really wanting someone to drive around and Maddie was the perfect passenger.



1 comment:

  1. I think I am as sad as you are about your last week. I have SO enjoyed being a stay at home mommy with you! MOPS, lunches and Gymboree just won't be the same without you!
    I'm glad Henry got to graduate. The pics of him and Evie are too cute!
    Oh and I was reading this with Mason next to me and he saw Maddie and Bennett in the jeep and said "hey, that's MY seat" pointing to Maddie! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...