Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our Weekend

I couldn't believe how quickly our week flew by and that we were already to the weekend.  Friday got here so fast!  I think our weekend might have gone a little bit faster, though.  We started off by camping.  On Saturday, I sold our bedroom furniture on Craig's List.  I had to get all the drawers and what-not cleaned out.  I didn't really think ahead on the whole where-am-I-going-to-put-my-stuff thing.  So, I have my clothes sitting on the shelf in our TV cabinet!  It's OK, because I have got to get something done in our room.  Ever since I found a very inspiring room on Pinterest...I haven't been able to get it off my mind!  Our room will be making it's transition to white and gray...can't wait!

I went to a couple sales with Erinn, we met up at Starbucks with Leslie, and then I went to a couple estate sales with Amy.  We found a little nightstand for $7 that I spray painted gray.  It looked really good last night in the dark.  We shall see what  I think in the light of day.

On Saturday night, we headed to Derrick's 40th birthday party.  April, his wife, planned a low-key party with his friends.  He loves rotel and wings, Strawn's strawberry pie...so that's what she had!  It was cute.


us

Happy Birthday, Derrick!
We got up and headed to church with just Henry since Bennett was in Ruston.  Bennett LOVES going to Ruston and he is loved on so much while he is there.  I thought Henry looks adorable in his little cap for church.  Neil did not love his accessory!!! :)


It was a great family-filled weekend.  Looking forward to many more where we are ALL together.



4 comments:

  1. Neil needs a hat just like Henry! Can't wait to see your new bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about your new bedroom! I need to see if we could sell our furniture on Craigslist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blog is adorable!
    I am not sure how I found it- through twitter or a mutual blogging friend but I am glad I did.
    We live 30 minutes from Ruston so my eyebrows raised when I read "Ruston" on your blog.
    It is neat to find other bloggers who live close :)
    Your boys are adorable and I love their names!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...