Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bennett's Day!

Bennett had a special day all to himself just like Henry.  He started off with breakfast at school with Neil.  He loves getting to go to the Dad's Club events with his daddy.  They were extra excited because a policeman brought a police dog.  We told Bennett what they were going to have for the entertainment and he said "policemen are mean." He was remembering back from this summer when a hideous policeman pulled me over for speeding.  He was a complete jerk, yelled at me, wouldn't acknowledge Bennett, I was crying my eyes out, and I was 8 months pregnant.  I was speeding, but he didn't have to be a jerk. Now, Bennett thinks all cops are mean.  So, we are trying to teach him that they are helpful and nice.  Neil said Bennett wanted to sit at the very top of the bleachers.  He said he cop asked "what does this dog do?"  Bennett yelled out "HE BITES!"  Hmmmmmm...

Bennett and Daddy before school this morning

I dropped Henry off at the babysitters house and then headed to pick up Bennett from school.  We had his first dentist appointment today!  He was the perfect patient and I was so proud.  I didn't know if he was going to let them dig around in his mouth but he did.

He chose not to lie down...he wanted to sit.  He chose strawberry toothpaste.

He liked the suction.  They said to "kiss" it...he liked it!  

Such a big boy getting x-rays!

While we were waiting on the dentist to see him, he got to play and climb on this structure in the waiting room.

Dr. Lauren with Bennett.  She said that his teeth look great, but they will probably  be crowded when his permanent teeth come in. She said we should expect to be seen by the orthodontist around age 6! I guess he has my teeth.
We met Casey and Evie for lunch and then headed to Kiddie Mia's to play games.  We went to play at Kiddie Mia's a while back and Bennett has been talking about it ever since.  I thought this would be fun for his special day.


Nothin' but net!
We had a great day!  I love spending time with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments! They make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...